VOLUME – VII (2017), ISSUE – I (JANUARY)
- VOLUME – VII (2017), ISSUE – I (JANUARY)
- ABSTRACTS OF VOLUME – VII (2017), ISSUE – I (JANUARY)
- CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR TO PURCHASE ECO FRIENDLY CAR IN THE CITY OF PUNE AND AURANGABAD
DR. SURESH CHANDRA PADHY & AMEER HUSSAIN A
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND CHURN MANAGEMENT IN ONLINE AND MOBILE COMMERCE COMPANIES
SUNIL PATIL, YATIN JOG, PUSHPENDRA THENUAN & PARVINDER SINGH VIRDI
- SKILL GAP ANALYSIS IN GARMENT MANUFACTURING MSME SECTOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH
DR. MADHUSUDHAN RAO
- THE IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ON ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE AT EMPLOYEE LEVEL: A REVIEW OF LITERATURE
ATO. ADEBA HUNDERA
- STARTUP: FAILURE TO SUCCESS
DR. ASHA NAGENDRA, PANKAJ KUMAR SARANGI & ABHISHEK SINGH
- MAKE IN INDIA POLICY OF 2014 AND THE SELF RELIANCE OBJECTIVE OF THE 1956 INDUSTRIAL POLICY: WILL THE OUTCOMES BE BASED ON INTRINSIC DIFFERENCES OR A TIME-CONTEXTUAL POSITIONING?
MRIDULA GOEL & MADHAV AGRAWAL
- ‘STARTUP INDIA, STANDUP INDIA’: AN OUTSTANDING DRIVE FOR EMPLOYMENT GENERATION AND WEALTH CREATION!
DR. SURYA RASHMI RAWAT, HARSHITA KAPOOR, AARUSHI SAHU & APPORVA JAIN
- LGBT: DEGREE OF ACCEPTANCE IN ORGANIZATIONS OR WORKPLACES IN INDIA
DR. JAYA CHITRANSHI, ANKITA CHOUDHARY, DEEPIKA ULLATIL & RAMENDRA SHARMA
- CONSTRAINTS AND OPPORTUNITIES OF AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVES: THE CASE OF SELECTED PRIMARY DAIRY COOPERATIVES SOCIETIES IN TIYO DISTRICT, ARSI ZONE OF OROMIA REGION, ETHIOPIA
KEDIR AMARE FURO
- MAKE IN INDIA AND FINANCIAL INCLUSION
CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS
We invite unpublished novel, original, empirical and high quality research work pertaining to the recent developments & practices in the areas of Computer Science & Applications; Commerce; Business; Finance; Marketing; Human Resource Management; General Management; Banking; Economics; Tourism Administration & Management; Education; Law; Library & Information Science; Defence & Strategic Studies; Electronic Science; Corporate Governance; Industrial Relations; and emerging paradigms in allied subjects like Accounting; Accounting Information Systems; Accounting Theory & Practice; Auditing; Behavioral Accounting; Behavioral Economics; Corporate Finance; Cost Accounting; Economic Development; Economic History; Financial Institutions & Markets; Financial Services; Fiscal Policy; Government & Non Profit Accounting; Industrial Organization; International Economics & Trade; International Finance; Macro Economics; Micro Economics; Rural Economics; Co-operation; Demography: Development Planning; Development Studies; Econometrics; Applied Economics; Development Economics; Business Economics; Monetary Policy; Public Policy Economics; Real Estate; Regional Economics; Political Science; Continuing Education; Labour Welfare; Philosophy; Psychology; Sociology; Tax Accounting; Advertising & Promotion Management; Management Information Systems (MIS); Business Law; Public Responsibility & Ethics; Communication; Direct Marketing; E-Commerce; Global Business; Health Care Administration; Labour Relations & Human Resource Management; Marketing Research; Marketing Theory & Applications; Non-Profit Organizations; Office Administration/Management; Operations Research/Statistics; Organizational Behavior & Theory; Organizational Development; Production/Operations; International Relations; Human Rights & Duties; Public Administration; Population Studies; Purchasing/Materials Management; Retailing; Sales/Selling; Services; Small Business Entrepreneurship; Strategic Management Policy; Technology/Innovation; Tourism & Hospitality; Transportation Distribution; Algorithms; Artificial Intelligence; Compilers & Translation; Computer Aided Design (CAD); Computer Aided Manufacturing; Computer Graphics; Computer Organization & Architecture; Database Structures & Systems; Discrete Structures; Internet; Management Information Systems; Modeling & Simulation; Neural Systems/Neural Networks; Numerical Analysis/Scientific Computing; Object Oriented Programming; Operating Systems; Programming Languages; Robotics; Symbolic & Formal Logic; Web Design and emerging paradigms in allied subjects.
Anybody can submit the soft copy of unpublished novel; original; empirical and high quality research work/manuscript anytime in M.S. Word format after preparing the same as per our GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION; at our email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or online by clicking the link online submission as given on our website (FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION, CLICK HERE).