VOLUME – VII (2017), ISSUE – I (JANUARY)
- VOLUME – VII (2017), ISSUE – I (JANUARY)
- ABSTRACTS OF VOLUME – VII (2017), ISSUE – I (JANUARY)
- LOGISTICS CAPABILITIES EFFECT ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: EVIDENCE FROM TAIWANESE LOGISTICS PROVIDERS
GHI-FENG YEN, PENG JIANG, YI-CHUNG HU & CHANG-MING AI
- TRANSACTIONAL LEADERSHIP STYLE AND ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT: THE MODERATING EFFECT OF EMPLOYEE PARTICIPATION
DR. DAVID IRUNGU NJOROGE, DR. JOHN WEKESA WANJALA & DR. BULITIA GODRICK MATHEWS
- AN ANALYSIS OF PERFORMANCE OF INDIAN BANKS W.R.T. NON-PERFORMING ASSETS (NPAs)
DR. ASHA NAGENDRA, ABHISHEK SINGH & ANURAG SINGH
- AGGREGATE IMPORT DEMAND AND EXPENDITURE COMPONENTS IN INDIA
DR. AMAL SARKAR
- TO STUDY THE CUSTOMER PERCEPTION TOWARDS BEER OF MOHAN MEAKINS LTD.
ABHISHEK VASHISHTH & DR. NISHI TRIPATHI
- UNDERSTANDING BRAND INDIA CAMPAIGN AND ITS IMPACT OVER SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES
DR. SURYA RASHMI RAWAT, NAYAN MITTAL, AYUSH CHOWDHURY, DIVYANSH GAUTAM, SANJAY NARAYANDAS & RAM KUMA
- IMPACT OF FACULTY TURNOVER ON STUDENT’S PERFORMANCE IN MANAGEMENT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO BANGALORE
DR. NILOFER HUSSAINI & SYED RAJEENA
- HUMAN CAPITAL: A VITAL COMPONENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL SUCCESS
- LUXURY FASHION AND INDIAN ADAPTABILITY: ANALYSIS OF CULTURAL PERSPECTIVES
- A STUDY ON QUALITY OF LIFE OF MIGRANT WORKERS EMPLOYED IN GARMENT INDUSTRIES WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO TIRUPUR DISTRICT
V. DHIVYA KEERTHIGA
CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS
We invite unpublished novel, original, empirical and high quality research work pertaining to the recent developments & practices in the areas of Computer Science & Applications; Commerce; Business; Finance; Marketing; Human Resource Management; General Management; Banking; Economics; Tourism Administration & Management; Education; Law; Library & Information Science; Defence & Strategic Studies; Electronic Science; Corporate Governance; Industrial Relations; and emerging paradigms in allied subjects like Accounting; Accounting Information Systems; Accounting Theory & Practice; Auditing; Behavioral Accounting; Behavioral Economics; Corporate Finance; Cost Accounting; Economic Development; Economic History; Financial Institutions & Markets; Financial Services; Fiscal Policy; Government & Non Profit Accounting; Industrial Organization; International Economics & Trade; International Finance; Macro Economics; Micro Economics; Rural Economics; Co-operation; Demography: Development Planning; Development Studies; Econometrics; Applied Economics; Development Economics; Business Economics; Monetary Policy; Public Policy Economics; Real Estate; Regional Economics; Political Science; Continuing Education; Labour Welfare; Philosophy; Psychology; Sociology; Tax Accounting; Advertising & Promotion Management; Management Information Systems (MIS); Business Law; Public Responsibility & Ethics; Communication; Direct Marketing; E-Commerce; Global Business; Health Care Administration; Labour Relations & Human Resource Management; Marketing Research; Marketing Theory & Applications; Non-Profit Organizations; Office Administration/Management; Operations Research/Statistics; Organizational Behavior & Theory; Organizational Development; Production/Operations; International Relations; Human Rights & Duties; Public Administration; Population Studies; Purchasing/Materials Management; Retailing; Sales/Selling; Services; Small Business Entrepreneurship; Strategic Management Policy; Technology/Innovation; Tourism & Hospitality; Transportation Distribution; Algorithms; Artificial Intelligence; Compilers & Translation; Computer Aided Design (CAD); Computer Aided Manufacturing; Computer Graphics; Computer Organization & Architecture; Database Structures & Systems; Discrete Structures; Internet; Management Information Systems; Modeling & Simulation; Neural Systems/Neural Networks; Numerical Analysis/Scientific Computing; Object Oriented Programming; Operating Systems; Programming Languages; Robotics; Symbolic & Formal Logic; Web Design and emerging paradigms in allied subjects.
Anybody can submit the soft copy of unpublished novel; original; empirical and high quality research work/manuscript anytime in M.S. Word format after preparing the same as per our GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION; at our email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or online by clicking the link online submission as given on our website (FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION, CLICK HERE).